Monday, November 08, 2010

Burlington Vermont...

Went to Burlington this past weekend and only got to take a handful of pics unfortunately because my piece of crap camera shit the bed on me again!! SCREAM!!!!

My pics are in no particular order...
Cute bike I came across while walking down Church Street in Burlington.. thought it was cool.
Eating at Ken's Pizza...
Lake Champlain CHOCOLATES!!!!! YUMMY!
Girls playing guitar and singing in the street....
Loved the beautiful trees...
Hi there! Notice the badass coat I'm wearing... it's my love!
Cute store called Stella... and a park bench... lovely...

Love me some Speeder and Earl Coffee!!
Pretty streets...
Leunig's Bistro... Had lunch there a few times... it's a fave of mine! Cute tables close together giving it a cozy feeling... or was that the martini I was drinking at 1:30pm? lol

A snowboarding competition in downtown...
Lots of people came out to watch...
Snow started to wither away after a while...