Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Wonderful story...

I don't know what kind of piece of shit "human being" would throw a dog in the trash but sometimes they do... boy do I wish I could load their asses in a big garbage can and drop them in the dump head first! Hopefully they will break their necks when they land... but anyways.... starts out wicked sad but ends on a wonderful note!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

I came across this quote today and this little dog really is the poster dog for this quote.... the quote goes like this:

“Much has been written about the loyalty of dogs, but what I love about them isn't their devotion to me so much as their devotion to being alive.” - Steven Bauer

As much as this dog is definitely devoted to this little girl... you can tell how happy he is just to be alive!!! Makes me weepy!!!