Thursday, April 01, 2010

What I'm working with.... UNPACKING STINKS....

So far I have cleaned out 5 totes.... sorry for the dark pic... I was using my cell.. and the phone is ehh....
Oh boy... totes and STUFF galore.... Listening to my boy Danny Gokey.. whoot whoot.. on my laptop iTunes...
My bathroom is not done being organized at all.. just have stuff "around".. cause I have not put stuff in it's PLACE yet... I will... in time...
More things... to be put away... I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.. I'll pay you.. to come over... and PUT MY STUFF AWAY... lol... oh ya, and build me a cabinet or two.. a couple book shelves maybe?? ok great. thank you! Notice the new black bookcase on the left.. LOVE IT.. I have a bunch of stuff strewn about on it... I will be making it nice... later...
Overwhelming much?

Anyways.... I have since put a bunch of stuff away... so I will post more pics this weekend and you can see the update... EXCITED!!!!