Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Favorite Dogs - "Pit Bull Awareness Day 08"



My pitbull Rosco is the love of my life... seriously... he is my baby boy... i wish people could learn to respect and love them like any other dog... just because they are STRONGER then other dogs and HUMANS exploit their power, does not mean they are NOT good dogs... they are loyal and loving when treated with respect and LOVE... they love to be snuggled and kissed and hugged... i know my baby does... the video goes pretty quickly but i can see that many people agree with me and are NOT afraid to have them as a loyal companion and pet... you won't be let down if you give them a chance... they will love you no matter what... and here is a picture of my big baby... mama's loverboy, Rosco.. he is just gorgeous isn't he?