Sunday, November 25, 2007

dressing up my baby!

my baby has to be the most handsome boy.....he was not too annoyed with with the scarf... it didn't really bother him that much....


but he hated, i repeat, HATED the socks.... but it was a riot to see him in them though....
he was NOT too pumped about the hat either... i had to be really quick in order to snap these shots... as you can see, could have been much better but he would shake his head right away....


he wasn't too sure about the coat.... but decided to walk around with it so i guess it wasn't too bad...


me and rosco, looking cool with this shades....

mwah! i love you baby! he's my old man, 10 1/2 this december... makes me really sad... that is why i spoil him... well, i have ALWAYS had an excuse to spoil him, look at his face... hello? it's like i can read his mind.... and i just love him. you would too if you met him....