Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I want to move in....

See that little red barn there? Ya, well that another barn on the property... and to the right of that is the old farm house that has been passed down from generation to generation for over a hundred years. This is not my boyfriends family, it is his uncle's wifes family... just to clarify... we went there for a birthday party on Saturday and I was in heaven.. the property is beyond gorgeous... with mountains, farms, green fields and corn fields everywhere you look... See those HUMUNGO trees? Ya well they are about 200 years old.. imagine the stories they would tell? Brook's aunts great grandmother was born in this house, along with her grandmother, mother and herself. What a wonderful thing to be able to pass on to your child... all the history... I am in AWE. My grandparents all passed on before I was 10 so I will never get a chance to ask questions.

This picture makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

Posted by Picasa