Saturday, February 20, 2010

Our New Place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sliding glass door from living room to the deck...
Fireplace

Laundry area located next to the bedrooms....
Laundry doors....
Headed up the stairs from first floor...
Bangin kitchen!!!
Going from the laundry and bedrooms downstairs to the kitchen and living room...
Half bath near the kitchen and living room...
Dining room...
First bedroom bathroom...
First bedroom closet...
First bedroom...
Second bedroom...
Second bedroom bathroom...
Second bedroom closet...
Second bedroom shower...


3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Missy! I can't wait to see it all decorated. when are you moving in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I'm way out of the loop! Congrats on the big move..life moves way to fast for me to keep up I guess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can start moving in on March 15th.. My parents and I are excited... LOTS of good food gonna be made in that kitchen.. the one they have now is too small.. this will be their 2nd move in less then a year... but this one is gonna be WORTH IT... i'll post pics as we go along...

    ReplyDelete

I ADORE this Facebook page!

Dogs and the UPS Drivers that Love Them! How stinking cute is this page???  LOVE IT!