PLEASE READ ANYONE OF YOU WITH DOGS, SMALL CHILDREN, AND/OR GRANDCHILDREN
Recently someone had to have their 5-year old German Shepherd dog put down due to liver failure. The dog was completely healthy until a few weeks ago, so they had a necropsy done to see what the cause was. The liver
levels were unbelievable, as if the dog had ingested poison of some kind. The dog is kept inside, and when he's outside, someone's with him, so the idea of him getting into something unknown was hard to believe.
My neighbor started going through all the items in the house. When he got to the Swiffer Wetjet, he noticed, in very tiny print, a warning which stated 'may be harmful to small children and animals.' He called the
company to ask what the contents of the cleaning agent are and was astounded to find out that antifreeze is one of the ingredients (actually, he was told it's a compound which is one molecule away from antifreeze).
Therefore, just by the dog walking on the floor cleaned with the solution, then licking its own paws, it ingested enough of the solution to destroy its liver.
Soon after his dog's death, his housekeepers' two cats also died of liver
failure. They both used the Swiffer Wetjet for quick cleanups on their
floors. Necropsies weren't done on the cats, so they couldn't file a
lawsuit, but he asked that we spread the word to as many people as
possible so they don't lose their animals.
This is equally harmful to babies and small children that play on the
floor a lot and put their fingers in their mouths a lot..
Dogs and the UPS Drivers that Love Them! How stinking cute is this page??? LOVE IT!
we went up north this past weekend with our friends jeremy and angela... we decided to do some EXTREME LEAF PEEPING... it was a great time....
Charley Harper: Tree of Life Puzzles + iPhone Skin
This is not my post but I loved it and thought it was such a helpful tip to those of us that love to cook! The original link is here: ...