Wednesday, January 30, 2008

waking up to something so cute makes my day!


Kate Hudson & Matt McConaughey Talk Parenting
He earned the Sexiest Man Alive title, but can Matthew McConaughy
get a Father of the Year award? "I think he will be an incredible dad," McConaughey's Fool's Gold costar Kate Hudson, 28, said recently. "I think because people see Matthew always out doing something whether [it's] out dancing in a bar or being on the beach or taking a hike with some crazy bandana on, I think that, like anything, they take their image and what they want somebody else to be and then they just run with that." The often shirtless McConaughey made note that the apple won't fall far from the tree: "Make no doubt about it. My kid will dance. He will be on the beach and he will be taking hikes with a wild bandana on." And despite tabloid coverage of 38-year-old McConaughey's behavior, Hudson is confident the actor, who announced girlfriend Camila Alves, who turned 25 Monday, is pregnant in january, will be a great family man. "Matthew happens to be one of the most loving and loyal people I know and his family is important to him," said Hudson, who has a 4-year-old son, Ryder, of her own. "He's great with kids and I think he'll be a very responsible and absolute blast of a dad." But will the little one have all the right moves like papa? Said McConaughey: "He might not dance like I do. Regardless, he or she is still going to have a little rhythm."